How many digs per year

Just talking with my Friend who is a Terrier man for a Hunt near me he had 330 Foxes last year and hunts 5 days a week all season!

Now I'm not in his league but get out about 2&1/2 days on the average but my fox count is not nearly that who does the most and who has the best average?

Just a bit of fun I'm not saying who has the hardest or whatever just numbers which we all know is not the be all and end all just a bit of fun! :cry:

Just talking with my Friend who is a Terrier man for a Hunt near me he had 330 Foxes last year and hunts 5 days a week all season!

Now I'm not in his league but get out about 2&1/2 days on the average but my fox count is not nearly that who does the most and who has the best average?

Just a bit of fun I'm not saying who has the hardest or whatever just numbers which we all know is not the be all and end all just a bit of fun! :cry:

We don't take many as we don't have permission; the problem is that can lead to once place becoming ruined...especially when other terriermen work it too... :(