day out

Out for a mooch this morning me and my mate. He picked me up about 6ish to try a farm a 1hr drive away, havnt been there for a while on aproach the dogs started pulling towards the earth .We tried my mates plummer he opend up straight away. You could smell the fox by this time.Then i said to him to net up for the bolt but we had left them in the car.So off he went to the car.While he was gone i blocked the holes with some logs. As i finished the last one a fox came to the enterance and back in again then the baying started again just as my mate got back we opened the holes back up and netted them. Then about an hour went by and the dog was just running then baying.This went on for another half an hour until finally he was steady dug down 1.4 on the b&f pulled dog away and fox dispached .We then got the gear together ready for the next farm .Started walking back to the car when my 15mnth patxlakie pulled me to another earth so my mate said to put him in this would be his fist time. so collared up in he went started baying then came away maybe he lost him i thought bit gutted he came straight out.Put him back on the couples and collared the plummer up in he went .He was in about 1hour mixing baying then he came out so we decided he had had enought. my pup was still bouncing on the lead so my mate said try him again if you like so collar back on and bang baying straight away let him settle and he stayed till dug about 3ft i was very happy with the days work and we called it a day .Another good day out ,shame its the end of another season sorry lads foggot the camera

my 15mnths patxlakie

post-33697-126730174133_thumb.jpg

Out for a mooch this morning me and my mate. He picked me up about 6ish to try a farm a 1hr drive away, havnt been there for a while on aproach the dogs started pulling towards the earth .We tried my mates plummer he opend up straight away. You could smell the fox by this time.Then i said to him to net up for the bolt but we had left them in the car.So off he went to the car.While he was gone i blocked the holes with some logs. As i finished the last one a fox came to the enterance and back in again then the baying started again just as my mate got back we opened the holes back up and netted them. Then about an hour went by and the dog was just running then baying.This went on for another half an hour until finally he was steady dug down 1.4 on the b&f pulled dog away and fox dispached .We then got the gear together ready for the next farm .Started walking back to the car when my 15mnth patxlakie pulled me to another earth so my mate said to put him in this would be his fist time. so collared up in he went started baying then came away maybe he lost him i thought bit gutted he came straight out.Put him back on the couples and collared the plummer up in he went .He was in about 1hour mixing baying then he came out so we decided he had had enought. my pup was still bouncing on the lead so my mate said try him again if you like so collar back on and bang baying straight away let him settle and he stayed till dug about 3ft i was very happy with the days work and we called it a day .Another good day out ,shame its the end of another season sorry lads foggot the camera

my 15mnths patxlakie

Dog looks tidy mate!!! :clapper: