advice

oryt was just wondering if anyone could give me some tips on ferreting because i just got 2 ferrets n could do with some tips thanks.

atb bob

can you be more precise in the info you are looking for ?thumbs.gif

foods, handling them, anything really thanks

oryt was just wondering if anyone could give me some tips on ferreting because i just got 2 ferrets n could do with some tips thanks.

atb bob

im not having a go mate but you should have reasearched all this information BEFORE you got them, anyway have a look here My link

this may help also if you look at the top of the ferreting section there is a sticky about what you need to ferret, for food they are obligate carnivours, but you can use dry food for ferrets James wellbeloved is what i use, hope this helps

Edited by johnmac666

atb bob

as for food i feed mine chicken,rabbit meat from the rabbits i catch,rabbits liver,raw egg weekly,mince meat,the list goes on,try to handle them every day or every 2nd day so that they get used to being handled and clean bedding once a week,fresh water daily and clean out living area daily,exercise and make sure that their health is good.you should google to find out more before you keep ferrets.hope this helps.atbthumbs.gif