THE WARRENER

Guest JohnGalway
DOSE HE HAVE A WEBSITE? WERE ABOUTS DO YOU GET HIS DVDS FROM ?

:signthankspin:

If memory serves me correctly deben.com have them, alternatively you could keep an eye out on sites like this and elsewhere for second hand videos, also ebay. I did get good value on 2nd hand videos on a site like this though (not sure if I'm allowed mention it's name). Buyer beware buying 2nd hand though, especially on ebay as there are a lot of dodgy copies with crap picture and sound quality!

Guest oldskool

If memory serves me correctly deben.com have them, alternatively you could keep an eye out on sites like this and elsewhere for second hand videos, also ebay. I did get good value on 2nd hand videos on a site like this though (not sure if I'm allowed mention it's name). Buyer beware buying 2nd hand though, especially on ebay as there are a lot of dodgy copies with crap picture and sound quality!

theres alot of the originals on now at the minute.... calls and calling vol 1 and 2 were the best he done imo.. :thumbs-up: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Calls-Calling-Warren...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by oldskool

i realy dislike that man :censored: i wached a dvd of his the other night a copy of course ? lol he is a patronising c**t he was in some womans house giving it big licks about how a fox had hold of her cat and he had some gimp holding the cat up to show its scars lol f**k me with eyeballs like the warener one looking at you and the other looking for you i bet that b***%*d would shoot the womans cat in the blink of a eye , he just seems bogus to me jmo....

the countrymans weekly have always got his videos/dvds in.

im always watching one of his films, i enjoy them.

i was looking to get calls and calling two at the moment, apparently its got a lot of dog work on it is it true?

hope thats helped anyway mate. :thumbs-up:

i was looking to get calls and calling two at the moment, apparently its got a lot of dog work on it is it true?

number 2 is the best one i have seen , very good :thumbs-up:

THIS IS NOT TRU IT HAS VERY LITTLE DOG WORK, IF YOU WANT A WARRENER FILM WITH DOG WORK THEN ITS ..... HOUNDS TERRIERS AND RUNNING DOGS VOL 1 , 2 ,3 ALSO THE NEW FILM IS GOOD ABOUT OLD POACHERS METHODS NOT MUCH DOG WORK BUT LOADS OF DIFFRENT STUFF FROM SHOOTING HARES WITH A CATTY, TO DRAG NETTING, LONG NETTING , GATENETTING ,TICKLING TROUT SNARING ECT ECT

Guest oldskool

i'd like to see vol3,, sounds like interesting stuff... there is quite a bit of dog work in hound running dogs vol 1 and 2 but there is an awful lot of standing about talking shite in it... there is even a bit where its 10 minutes of watching them eat soup and then when they go out theres no footage of anything getting caught... i liked calls and calling vol 1 and 2 better. there is some good runs at the end of vol 2 with the hounds and lurcher