jamie wilsons hazel

i saw her run in the legends the slip that she was given didnt do her any fathers. i think i rember she then got pulled about on that run because she kept getting on hares a long way off. shame cause id have loved to see her have a proper spin. i think her litter must be the best litter of coursers ever. am i rigthing in saying amongst them were wolfie jack hazle dison and ( not 100% ) jj. she wasnt very big was she 24/ 25 inch.

what a shame it seems th great sport may be history now. due to police using heavy handed tactics through lincs cambs, norfolk , suffolk and any were thers good hare land.

it is a shame the way the sports gone would of been a good match hazel and foxey both in there prime

• 2 weeks later...

i saw her run in the legends the slip that she was given didnt do her any fathers. i think i rember she then got pulled about on that run because she kept getting on hares a long way off. shame cause id have loved to see her have a proper spin. i think her litter must be the best litter of coursers ever. am i rigthing in saying amongst them were wolfie jack hazle dison and ( not 100% ) jj. she wasnt very big was she 24/ 25 inch.

what a shame it seems th great sport may be history now. due to police using heavy handed tactics through lincs cambs, norfolk , suffolk and any were thers good hare land.

it is a shame the way the sports gone would of been a good match hazel and foxey both in there prime

foxy was probley the best bog there has ever been.foxy is the grand mother to hazel the dog im hoping to use over hazel next is charle x blonde nipper is the sire to blonde and the brother to foxy :thumbs:

cn rosie was as good as foxey and there was a white dog in that litter that was far superior to them all

who owend rose and the white dog ian

nuttall but as u can see in earlier posts dementia has set in early. poor ian i was talking to his lass other nite and he starting to think its ok not to go to toilet and just messing himself. ian your toilet is up the stairs turn left by teh foxy poster walk 4 yards then when you get to snowy poster turn left open door with nipper poster and theeres teh toilet just sit look up see sonia poster and let it all go mate

Edited by karlsberg

cn rosie was as good as foxey and there was a white dog in that litter that was far superior to them all

nuttall but as u can see in earlier posts dementia has set in early. poor ian i was talking to his lass other nite and he starting to think its ok not to go to toilet and just messing himself. ian your toilet is up the stairs turn left by teh foxy poster walk 4 yards then when you get to snowy poster turn left open door with nipper poster and theeres teh toilet just sit look up see sonia poster and let it all go mate

what was the white dog called?

y is karlsberg bitchy thats y i stopped talking dog to him theres no need for it he wants to get his tongue out of cn jacksy

y is karlsberg bitchy thats y i stopped talking dog to him theres no need for it he wants to get his tongue out of cn jacksy

this is the real reason ians being bitchy he wanted mt to join his coursing club i point blank refused after i seen thispic of one of there general meetings

wk0614_pride_2_06-14-07_3V60KFL.jpg

• Like 1

i heard he wipes on the dancer toilet paper :blink:

LOL

LOL

dancer was class cn jack should of gone to her thats my opinion