working whippet

21 month old hes a recent addition to the kennels but my terriers just seem to disslike him, very nice natured lives in/out good with kids good round other dogs works lamp and day time will mark charlie earths.lovely dog shame really but its not fair on the lad being bullied by my others £120 chesterfield

LGIM0048-1.jpg

20"ish tts

Edited by rock

They don't know what he feck their on about bud,my girl is SS lines out of Meg and Glen,and she started to go grey around the muzzle after about 12 months,it don't mean nothing about age,and,he looks just fine to me mate,very similar to mine Rock.Good luck with finding a decent home for him mate........Martin

DSC00142-1.jpg

IMG_1409.jpg

DSC_0007-3.jpg

• Like 1

:hmm:..Why are you getting rid, is it because of this below?

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=140603&st=0&p=1425178&fromsearch=1entry1425178

Frank.

no frank not because of that :hmm: for the reason i stated at the top ..... martin thats the spit of him id say yous is a bit bulkyier

frank.. just fed and cleaned all the mutts as soon as i went into the kichen for 1 min all hell broke loose with whippet and terrier both coming of bloody :wallbash:

Edited by rock

I didnt say you were anything just said to me he looks a bit under weight and for a 21 month old dog is showing a bit white about the face my mates black nimrodel whippet is coming up four and is still not showing white hair on its face i agree though some of the lines do go white in the face young why not just get a better pick up closer into him showing his face.

I didnt say you were anything just said to me he looks a bit under weight and for a 21 month old dog is showing a bit white about the face my mates black nimrodel whippet is coming up four and is still not showing white hair on its face i agree though some of the lines do go white in the face young why not just get a better pick up closer into him showing his face.

LGIM0049-2.jpg best i can do we camera phone, id say hes under weight but he eats what he wants and leaves the rest , hes been wormed and flead recently

Edited by rock