your best bass

This one was 7.5lb it was a few years ago now I'd gone camping with a Dog a rod and an air rifle and lived off what I could either catch or shoot apart from the odd loaf of Bread, luckily the Sun shone every day.My best Bass was 10.2lb on an evening when I caught 5 with the smallest being about 4.5lb I'd struggle to repeat that these days.

post-39121-12663117057_thumb.jpg

my biggest is a 6lb was doozing off think it was rubbish then next minute me rod was in the water nearlly, just on a beach down the road from me get alot down there 2-3 a night avarage 2lbs-3lbs. love it tho it only me a my mates who fish there. did you get a picture of that 13lb mate sounds like a very nice fish

atb bob

Guest ROUGH COATED

This one was 7.5lb it was a few years ago now I'd gone camping with a Dog a rod and an air rifle and lived off what I could either catch or shoot apart from the odd loaf of Bread, luckily the Sun shone every day.My best Bass was 10.2lb on an evening when I caught 5 with the smallest being about 4.5lb I'd struggle to repeat that these days.

GOOD CATCH WAS IT NICE :drink: