FIELDSPORTHUNTER & WARREN

just as normal warren picked me up at 9.30am and we headed off to some land in our local area with fox control in mind. we had a couple of lads with us who where invited to shoot fox flushed by warrens hounds and stalked deer.

ive been out with his hounds a few times and for me its the most fun you can have while working with dog. warrens hounds worked none stop flushing fox after fox towards the waiting guns. a total of three foxes where shot out of five flushed from cover.

one hound inpaticular 'bud' stood out from the rest and is truly a excellent working dog! his abilitie to find, track and flush game is amazing as are all the dogs worked by warren with there individual jobs.

with lambing coming up i was pleased to have theese pests out the way.

it was another excellent morning out with great results. hopfully warren will upload some pictures. :thumbs:

ATB

Here is a photo for Goldfinch who couldnt make it because of a accident while traveling up the A1 to us. He has smashed his van up and I believe he is suffering from whiplash. I dont think anyone else was hurt!! Have a speedy recovery mate and we will see you on Wedensday. The fox in this picture was lawfully flushed by two hounds and shot at the first opportunity, it took them nearly a hour to flush it though. Regards Warren post-11010-126616866708_thumb.jpg

Edited by warren

Here is a photo for Goldfinch who couldnt make it because of a accident while traveling up the A1 to us.  He has smashed his van up and I believe he is suffering from whiplash.  I dont think anyone else was hurt!!  Have a speedy recovery mate and we will see you on Wedensday.  The fox in this picture was lawfully flushed by two hounds and shot at the first opportunity, it took them nearly a hour to flush it though.          Regards  Warren                  post-11010-126616866708_thumb.jpg

Nice photo chipper sounds like you had a good day nice bit of legal pest control pal,sorry to hear about your accident goldfinch hope every one in the van was ok

Regards HEDZ