air arms pro sport £200 bargain

selling my air arms prosport its only 2 weeks old walnut stock gun bag ,sling,scopes and mounts shot less than 50 pellets kit in total cost over £700 selling at bargain price due to circumstances first £200 no offers or timewasters please, Be Quick call me on 07917890808 cheers

selling my air arms prosport its only 2 weeks old walnut stock gun bag ,sling,scopes and mounts shot less than 50 pellets kit in total cost over £700 selling at bargain price due to circumstances first £200 no offers or timewasters please, Be Quick call me on 07917890808 cheers

Should anything go wrong with the first deal I,d like 2nd dibs please and pick it up cash on pick up

I just phoned the above number and the guy who answered doesn't have any airguns for sale, nor does he know anything about this ad.

Also, looking at your profile and previous posts. 6 days ago you were selling a Rapid you were 'given as a gift', but quoted a different mobile?:

my number is 07826925626 if you wud like to contact me cheers

Could you explain the above and also why you're selling what must be at least £400 worth of kit 2nd hand for just £200?

What's wrong with it??

Many thanks!

David

:hmm: