knotless nets?

i nearly bought sum the other day but changed my mind after handling them, they didnt seem too strong when i give them a pull, looked like they would frey and snap after been hit by a few bunnys...just my opinion though be nice to hear from someone that has used them

anyone used these ???

Hi mate the knotless ones seem a bit flimsy to me, did you see them at bridport nets? if so id go with the 10z nylon ones if your looking for strong cheap nets £17.00 for 10x 4ft or £14.50 for 10x 1 meter ones, you can get them in yellow or red.

yeah seen them on bridport mate. think im just goingto buy the net making kit of agouti instead try make my own deciding wether to get the red nylon or the pink tho biggrin.gif

Good price for that kit mate might try my hand at making some nets, think i'll go for the red or blue, already got nets in yellow / white / green. Not so sure about the pink, would'nt want the mates coming over and seeing me kniting with pink twine lol.icon_redface.gifbiggrin.gif

yeah seen them on bridport mate. think im just goingto buy the net making kit of agouti instead try make my own deciding wether to get the red nylon or the pink tho biggrin.gif

Good price for that kit mate might try my hand at making some nets, think i'll go for the red or blue, already got nets in yellow / white / green. Not so sure about the pink, would'nt want the mates coming over and seeing me kniting with pink twine lol.icon_redface.gifbiggrin.gif

Gerron wi it Paddy nowt wrong wi pink nets

post-3119-126601816857_thumb.jpg

ATB FT

Gerron wi it Paddy nowt wrong wi pink nets

post-3119-126601816857_thumb.jpg

ATB FT

Well FT hows it going mate? im in no doubt you'll have me kniting pink twine in no time mate, after all it was you feckers at rabbiters who got me into the yellow craze lol. Now my net bag is going to look like an Elton John wardrobe with those pink ones added lolicon_redface.gifthumbs.gif

ATB Paddy.

Watch this space Paddy

Will do mate, FT i have a question for you if you dont mind me asking, i use the same pegs as you use (6"ones in your pics) you reccomended them to me on rabbiters a while ago, but i was wondering would the 8" ones be ok to use as i can get them in bulk for a good price and they would do my new nets and any i get in the future.

ATB Paddy

Watch this space Paddy

Will do mate, FT i have a question for you if you dont mind me asking, i use the same pegs as you use (6"ones in your pics) you reccomended them to me on rabbiters a while ago, but i was wondering would the 8" ones be ok to use as i can get them in bulk for a good price and they would do my new nets and any i get in the future.

ATB Paddy

Yeah they should be fine Paddy, it don't matter what you use so long as it holds the net with a rabbit in it.

A mate of mine uses meat skewers and they seem to work!

AB FT

Watch this space Paddy

ATB Paddy

Yeah they should be fine Paddy, it don't matter what you use so long as it holds the net with a rabbit in it.

A mate of mine uses meat skewers and they seem to work!

AB FT

Cheers mate sound advice as usual.thumbs.gif

Paddy.