Theres not many people

Guest MOLLY

Guest Geordie

well done molls, hes a gent that colin :clapper:

Meanwhile down in yorkshire the wizza has found new form,12 in one night is good for her,would of been more but we got disturbed :11:

The pup is still a frekin eejit at the mo,lol,he tends to run in every direction but where i shine the lamp after he loses the first one.

Never mind tho,theres some that does,and theres some does not,and theres others who would but darsent,but hey its a free world and we do if we want ,and there it is,so we'll leave it at that,but just to say,tha learns nowt good on here about dergs,but some does,and gettin out is the best way,and thats all there is to say about that.Let the dergs run and be happy for them,not for yer selves.

Vast lands in yorkshire are keepin me happy,and thats what matters,happy dogs = happy fella.

well done.i wish i could go to a place like that.i have to walk for a good few hours before i get a decent run.

good hunting

rew

We have to drive for hours Rew, started off at 6.30pm, got home at 4.00am = 9.5hrs :blink:

allrounder, we drop them off at certain points and at the end of the night drive round and load the truck up :D

MOLL.

For me it was 36 out of 46 runs with Jazz my black bullx bitch last season, the total for the same night with 3 dogs was 104.

MOLL.

fookin hell moll you could make one hell of a stew with that lot. Where about do you live moll if you dont mind me asking?

Steve stayed at the truck to gut the ones we had, and whilst climbing over a fence...lets just say Colin and i got MUCH better aquainted :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

well what can i say it was agood windy night a pity about the moon but we still did ok and von i still havn,t washed my hands yet :icon_redface: :11: :11: a pleasure to be out in good company and seeing good dogs doing the job well ;) until next time

GOOD HUNTING ALL WOODGA :ph34r:

yeah molly i cant agree more with you about colin :yes: [bANNED TEXT] a bloke :kiss: :11: hes took me an pigeonpoppa under his wing and we cant thank him enough :drink: were the same we leave home at 6 get back home at 6 in the morning absolutely knackered :11: but were buzzing for days after [bANNED TEXT] great nights we have :clapper: hes a top bloke an a very good friend :drink:

:D Top stuff, MAGICAL, is the way id discribe it. :yes:

Whens the wedding? :whistle: ........ :laugh: Only kidding. ;)

Frank.

Colin and i cannot get married, even though we now know each other MUCH better :icon_redface: . I think Rose might just beat me to a pulp :D

Plus the thought of him never washing his hands does put me off slightly :sick: :11: :11:

Now will people please stop saying nice things about Colin, he will end up a right primadonna :rolleyes::D

Some of the bruising has come out on Khans chest yesterday, probably from the wall collision...very lucky lad, he had just turned otherwise it would have been head on.

MOLL.