I have a few spare drawings for sale if anyone is interested. These are only photos of the originals and don't show the detail in much clarity. If you wanted to pm me your mobby numbers I can txt a clearer image for you to look at.

They are originals, done in coffee and pencil on A3 paper and are not prints. I can also undertake certain individual portaits if needed(but consultation required beforehand) Should you want to ask any members I have done work for their opinions you can by all means pm Terriermaid, chester or Bigboy, to name but a few

These ones are £25 each including postage (registered delivery)

post-6717-126582401631_thumb.jpg

post-6717-126582404199_thumb.jpg

post-6717-126582408391_thumb.jpg

post-6717-126582411368_thumb.jpg

post-6717-126582414041_thumb.jpg

post-6717-126582418567_thumb.jpg

post-6717-126582426624_thumb.jpg

Outstanding mate :thumbs: How much would you charge for one of me with my dog and ferret with a couple of rabbits if I sent you a pic? Thanks

Hi bud. It would be the same price - £25 including p&p. (i would need to the see the picture first though) I generally draw first, send a copy for approval, then collect payment once the buyer is happier, and not before!

Cheers

Paul

I have a few spare drawings for sale if anyone is interested. These are only photos of the originals and don't show the detail in much clarity. If you wanted to pm me your mobby numbers I can txt a clearer image for you to look at.

They are originals, done in coffee and pencil on A3 paper and are not prints. I can also undertake certain individual portaits if needed(but consultation required beforehand) Should you want to ask any members I have done work for their opinions you can by all means pm Terriermaid, chester or Bigboy, to name but a few

These ones are £25 each including postage (registered delivery)

Great drawings. :clapper::thumbs::toast: