seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

just heard double bred seagull bitch out of scout x nettle won forley both had 2/2 each other dog ran very well but had to be withdrew thru injury

not bad for a jacker wining the forley

what do you mean ?

say what you mean then

thomas kmon tell us what you know you have said it twice on two different posts... and i seen you reading this ..

i put on a diffrent post about a few jelous lads saying she jacked that was all

i think your the jelous one youve mentioned 2 times not bad for a jacker where was big lucas :toast: you dont stop bragging up in the forley a bit to far for him to come over and match against good dogs .i like to here about good dogs. i dont care who owns them english irish scotch pakistanis travllers. if some ones got a good dog dont crab it you make yourself look silly :icon_redface:

no jelous happy for mark not missing 1 hare in the whole comp 32 dog stake great result

your the person who put on there not bad for a jacker before you say thats what other people post its what your saying im on about