stolen nuttall wheeler dog choclate

This dog theft problem is getting out of control.Yorkshire seems to be particularly bad at the moment.Its about time it was treated as a serious problem.I feel bad for those who dont get them back,i was one of the lucky ones.My bitch was sold back to me,she was a mess but at least i got her back. :no:

This dog theft problem is getting out of control.Yorkshire seems to be particularly bad at the moment.Its about time it was treated as a serious problem.I feel bad for those who dont get them back,i was one of the lucky ones.My bitch was sold back to me,she was a mess but at least i got her back. :no:

this is true it is a problem

some body is pinching these dogs and selling them and we need to no who is pinching them and who is buying them

FFS another stolen dog i know s.yorks is very bad with a lot of dog theives in the area.I hope you have luck getting the dog back i know the c***s who had my mates dog even had the fekin cheek to breed of him and then try selling him to a well known terrier man from barnslycensored.gifwallbash.gif