ide just like to no why i got a warning on my first post. when it clearly states that if u constantly break the rules. constantly. it can and will result in the member being warned. have i read the rules wrong or does constantly mean more than once. ok i should of read the rules in the first place before i made my first post. could a moderater/sounder answer this for me please. thanks atb tanit 1.re warn status on my profile.

• Like 1

ide just like to no why i got a warning on my first post. when it clearly states that if u constantly break the rules. constantly. it can and will result in the member being warned. have i read the rules wrong or does constantly mean more than once. ok i should of read the rules in the first place before i made my first post. could a moderater/sounder answer this for me please. thanks atb tanit 1.re warn status on my profile.

why me :icon_eek:, from what i see your not warned and looking at you profile i have not been in your profile till i read this , so what are you on about ???????????????????????

sounder

Guest bullterrier

also libby you could of posted this in the right section..thumbs.gif ..john

i sor it in this section so i fort i whoud comment on it

wallbash.gif

my apologies Libby just reread the post seen this wasn't your post thumbs.gif john

:notworthy: sounder i apologise iv got the wrong person.and again i no now this was wrong sit for this post. i seem to b wrong on afew things all i wanted was to no why i got a warning for my first post.

THANKS.i didnt realise everyone had one.im stile prity new to this sit and to my pc. all im trying to do is soak some knowledge in. atb and thanks :victory:

you not got a warning mate look at mine i have had it4 months now and not done any thing wrong since. all i said was about dog sellers on here after my warn never seen the post again from the one i got it for funny really some thing i said worked

thanks mate. i realise naw i was wrong from the begining. i thought i had a warning because of the warn status under my profile pic. i didnt realise that every one had the same.a moderater namely the sounder put me strait on the mater. its like ive said im stile new to the sit. im stile finding my feet with getting around the forums and geting to grips with this pc. all this aint been a wast ov time though. but yes iv been a tit and im the first to admit it.atb happy hunting to all who matter. :victory: thanks to every body thats replyed. :clapper::signthankspin::good::bye: