growling spaniel

It sounds like a dominance issue, when its a house dog, and not everyone treats him the same way, ie some people let him on the sofa, others tell him to get off, he's mixed up, he know's he's leader of some and not of others, everyone should treat him the same, and he should be shown he's bottom of the pecking order in the house, people first. It should be sorted quickly before it gets out of hand.

Hendo

i have a black and white spaniel pup 9 months old, he shows his teeth and smiles when i shout him back to me. when i have been training him i sit him down and trow dummies over him and to the sides, he grouls and barks and me, he has done it for about 3 months and i have slowly got him doing it less, i think it was just impatience if i have spelt it right. i just made him sit and stay till he was quiet then i sent him to retrieve the dummy, he still does it now and again but only when he wants something, its strange. i tried to uploads a photo of him smiling but it wouldnt let me the file is too big sorry folks.

i have a black and white spaniel pup 9 months old, he shows his teeth and smiles when i shout him back to me. when i have been training him i sit him down and trow dummies over him and to the sides, he grouls and barks and me, he has done it for about 3 months and i have slowly got him doing it less, i think it was just impatience if i have spelt it right. i just made him sit and stay till he was quiet then i sent him to retrieve the dummy, he still does it now and again but only when he wants something, its strange. i tried to uploads a photo of him smiling but it wouldnt let me the file is too big sorry folks.

shoota- try this- http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ if you can't do it by using microsoft office picture manager,click on picture,resize