i bought a dog from the yank through an other man,told the dog out only 6 or 7 times but well able for big rsbs,so got him in to shape,took him out yesterday hes that slow he would not over take a 3 legged pig.so phoned this other man told him the dogs no good,he phoned the yank,and the yank not so polite told him to tell me f**k off.anyway the dogs out of here,and the wank if you would like to tell me f**k off try doing it to my face.....

way dose people go around selling dogs that are to slow or have been ruined by so called lurcher men.at the end of the day its not the dogs fault it the wankers that's training them .way not try and re home then for free.the poor dogs end up with some c**t that will just take it into a field and hit it on the head.its so sicking.a Shame on them. :censored:

We hear too many of these stories. I bought a 12 month old lurcher but asked for a trial before i made an offer, i wasn't looking for a ready made perfect lurcher and his recall was pretty shocking if im honest and he had no basic obedience at all! but his recall is getting there now and he can do the basics (sit, stay, wait etc) The lad i bought him off said he could do all of these things so it just meant that i had a lot of room to haggle!

I think a lot of people expect to be able to go and buy a dog and it will be able to do everything they want it to do strait away. You have to build a bond with the dog for a start!

This obviously doesn't apply to you mucky paws, a slow dog is a slow dog.