Optic feedback

I hvae been looking at some glasses in local gun shop & am thinking of investing in a good set.

I have been impressed by saworski & steiner, obviously big price diff, for what looks like no diff in quality, any thoughts?

There is a huge difference between steiner and swarovski ! Its like looking at a ford v merc they both get you from a-b but one gets you there in ore comfort and style.

Also resale of swaro's are very near new value and back up from the manufactures are out this world.

Edited by coldweld

I hvae been looking at some glasses in local gun shop & am thinking of investing in a good set.

I have been impressed by saworski & steiner, obviously big price diff, for what looks like no diff in quality, any thoughts?

There is a huge difference between steiner and swarovski ! Its like looking at a ford v merc they both get you from a-b but one gets you there in ore comfort and style.

Also resale of swaro's are very near new value and back up from the manufactures are out this world.

Cheers fella, worth knowing

a mate of mine bought a steiner.....i got a s & b ( seccond hand) for the same money..............no comparrison.

cant argue with the finish on the steiner.........but it just seems to lack that "somthing" out in the field.

and as said swaro customer services are seccond to none. but schmit and bender come a close seccond.

cheers

sean