Guest samstheman
i got my pup on saturday i was expecting her to wine a bit, and she is, how long does this normally go on for or does is differ from dog to dog?? i dont mind that much its just the neighbours im worried about, as shes in the kennel now

Any help would be apreciated ;)

good move mate,putting your neighbour in the kennel : :clapper:

Guest samstheman
i got my pup on saturday i was expecting her to wine a bit, and she is, how long does this normally go on for or does is differ from dog to dog?? i dont mind that much its just the neighbours im worried about, as shes in the kennel now

Any help would be apreciated ;)

try a ticking clock wrapped up in a towel and an old pillowcase,they think it's someone else with a beating heart i.e mummy. Or get another pup............Alternativley,move into the country where your nearest neighbour is at least 100 miles away!!!!!!! Bet the neighbour isn't a dog lover-selfish b*****ds!

I married my Missus ten years ago and she's still whining, tried the water trick and everything, had a right job getting the bark collar on her, even tried getting another bitch to move in to keep her company she hit the roof with that one and started whining even more. 11.gif 11.gif 11.gif

Bandit

nice one bandit :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest Ditch_Shitter
Calm down mate...

Give it plenty of affection...Treat it like a baby,....

Use your noddle, try and make it feel secure and safe within your pack...

Chalks; Thank F*** you've turned up here and spoke some bloody Dog Man sense! I wonder if anyone will Listen to a man with a life times Legendary involvement with Dogs though, eh? :rolleyes:

Pack. Exactly. The Dog is a Pack animal, people. If a wild pup got seperated from it's mother it would whine! Untill some predator came and put paid to it. But it'd go for broke mheanwhile and try to Attract it's mother. That's a thing called " Nature ". Million miles removed from f***ing internet fora and quick fixes.

Human babies piss and shit themselves the moment their bladders / bowels are full. That's Nature too. Yet some expect a pup to be House Trained the moment the novelty of this furry bundle of fun wears off - like, within a week. Nine weeks old? Forget it!

Equelly, try putting ye kiddie out in the shed for the night. See what That little wretch gets up to.

F*** all the fora 'Hard Men' and their slinging pups out into kennels, then buckets of water at those pups. Ye don't expect a puppy to " HJCKC " at twelve weeks. Why expect it to square its shoulders, puff out its chest and grit down for the night, suddenly finding itself alone and soaking wet? Think!

Then think about some b*stard hopping over a few walls and helping themselves to your future marvel .....

Frankly, I've barely Ever left a Dog outside. Once I can think of, off hand, in a long life of Dogs. I have this little shit in here with us now. If she's been outside she wouldn't have just got over excited, play fighting with one of the others, and pissed on my futon (!) But I personally consider that a small price to pay. She's a DOG. Not a " Tool ". Not a f***ing hammer. Hammers are inanimate objects. Dogs are Pack Animals.

Think about it. Then wonder why the little bugger's crying.

Having ye Dogs inside doesn't make ye less of a " Hunter " or a " Man ", ye know ..... ;)

PS: 'Wild Dog' ..... F***in Brilliant, mate! :rofl:

• Like 1