Stevens/Savage 67E 20gauge pump action

My son has pestered me to find him a 20 bore Pump for ages. He did have a 410 mossy when he was younger but he never tried to shoot any pigeons with it.

I finally managed to buy this one just tonight!!! from a very nice guy in Richmond but when I got it home my son's glee subsided as the reality of small boy in hide coordinating trigger finger and "pumpy bit" and pigeons dawned on us both! So after 4 hours of ownership, and not even warming the barrel, here it is up for swaps or p/x, for a semi auto or sbs (20 bore or even a 28 bore).

About the gun;

This is a Stevens/Savage 67E 20gauge with 28" brls, vented rib, just less than half choke (fixed), 14.25" from end of beech stock to trigger. The bore is spotless and takes 2 3/4" & 3" shells. The gun appears not to have been used much in it's life as there is only very light scuffing of the bluing on the slide and there is no wear to the bluing of the barrel or the steel reciever (but the receiver has some rust marking on the right hand side and the stock has a number of chips to the "high build" laquer finish. This is a very slender purpose made 20bore and the receiver is only 1 1/4 wide" looking down from the top.

I understand that a price is required in the sales section so I will say £150ono but I would much rather do a swap for him (or price adjustment as required) also at a push I might consider swapping for a 12 bore pump for me!

P270110_2323.jpg

P270110_232402.jpg

P270110_2326.jpg

P270110_232801.jpg

P270110_2327.jpg

Cheers, bet you didn't see the ferret I've just spotted it!

i do,top right of the top pic :whistling:

very nice lttle shotgun that bud,will make a little hunter happy i'm sure. a mate was looking for a gun for his son i'll give him "heads up".

good luck with the sale bud.

Sorry for not replying earlier lads, I couldn't use the computer at work today and I've just got in. It's a 1+2 shot so will go on a sg permit. I've had quite a few pms for this and will start replying by PM right now with my phone number. I live in South Shields but as a one off will be in Masham (Bedale)on Saturday early evening please call me ASAP if you get a pm

Cheers