my patterdale

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought i would put a pic up of my patterdale dog coming up to 15 months old

im sure you's will all agree, that u can never be too carefull when it comes to making sure that ur terriers are collared up correctly. im am not taking sides, as always there is two sides to every st

Posted Images

I dident ring you bud it was dave the dog had a coller on we could not get a reading

ILL NOT GET PETTY NOW AND PUT INTO PRINT OUR CONVERSATION THAT DAY.IT SAYS ON YOUR PROFILE "EXTREME HUNTER" THINK YA MIGHT WANT TO RE WORD IT PAL, "CARELESS HUNTER"SPRINGS TO MIND!

you never had a dog to ground without a collar happydigger

?

i havnt pal no it only takes a couple of mins to put collar on!ya minds at rest then,r lass and kids would be devo if i had to go home wi a missing dog.

youve done well happydigger then if youve never had a dog to ground without a collar on,even by accident?

Edited by RANDOLPH

I dident ring you bud it was dave the dog had a coller on we could not get a reading

ILL NOT GET PETTY NOW AND PUT INTO PRINT OUR CONVERSATION THAT DAY.IT SAYS ON YOUR PROFILE "EXTREME HUNTER" THINK YA MIGHT WANT TO RE WORD IT PAL, "CARELESS HUNTER"SPRINGS TO MIND!

you never had a dog to ground without a collar happydigger

?

i havnt pal no it only takes a couple of mins to put collar on!ya minds at rest then,r lass and kids would be devo if i had to go home wi a missing dog.

youve done well happydigger then if youve never had a dog to ground without a collar on,even by accident?

well i must of done well then pal cause carnt recall a time!

im sure you's will all agree, that u can never be too carefull when it comes to making sure that ur terriers are collared up correctly. im am not taking sides, as always there is two sides to every story... i remember one particular morning last season when i was out with a good friend of mine. he was running a young bitch on, we went to a big place that we knew we would be cert for a hunt. i chained my working lakeland dog to a fence while we ran the bitch pup. the bitch pup ran the area and never got 'on' i knew otherwise. my mate leaded his bitch up and threw me the locator collar. i was collaring my lakeland up when unknown to me there was an electric fence along the hedge. before i knew it i was squealling just as loud as my lakeland, caught off guard, i let go of the dog 'without the locator on him'. he entered. after alot of listening and effort, just over two hours later and around 5ft deeper we broke threw and there he was, doing his days work. to say i was glad to get the hold of him would be an understatement. it proves that it doesnt matter how carefull you may be, these things do happen from time to time.

• Like 1