my patterdale

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thought i would put a pic up of my patterdale dog coming up to 15 months old

im sure you's will all agree, that u can never be too carefull when it comes to making sure that ur terriers are collared up correctly. im am not taking sides, as always there is two sides to every st

Posted Images

Guest rexdigger

because i was at the side of him when he was on the phone to you so i know hes not lying because we offered to come and help you twice to get your dog back because it had gone to ground by accident with no collor on do you even own a locator????????

Fair play happydigger i know you offered to dig it out twice the dog had a coller on the first time the second time i was out for a mooch with the dog and went to ground accidental

YOUR A LIAR FELLA!

IF YOUR DOG HAD A COLLAR ON THE FIRST TIME THEN Y WOULD U NEED ME TO COME DIG IT OUT?LIKE IN YOUR POST YOU JUST SENT ME.IF YOU HAD A COLLAR ON IT YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN EXACTLY WHERE DOG WAS AND THEREFORE WOULD NOT HAVE NEEDED MY HELP IN THE FIRST PLACE TO FIND YOUR DOG.ENOUGH SAID NOW JUST WANTED TO PUT MY OPINION ACROSS.TAKE CARE MATE SEE YOU AROUND,DONT FORGET THE COLLAR IN FUTURE!!

Yes i have got a locator and the dog was in a rock pile and the dog bolted his quarry and come out this bog is a stayer i can vouch for that there is a genuine reason the dog is for sale and im not saying it on an open forum

I dident ring you bud it was dave the dog had a coller on we could not get a reading

ILL NOT GET PETTY NOW AND PUT INTO PRINT OUR CONVERSATION THAT DAY.IT SAYS ON YOUR PROFILE "EXTREME HUNTER" THINK YA MIGHT WANT TO RE WORD IT PAL, "CARELESS HUNTER"SPRINGS TO MIND!

I dident ring you bud it was dave the dog had a coller on we could not get a reading

ILL NOT GET PETTY NOW AND PUT INTO PRINT OUR CONVERSATION THAT DAY.IT SAYS ON YOUR PROFILE "EXTREME HUNTER" THINK YA MIGHT WANT TO RE WORD IT PAL, "CARELESS HUNTER"SPRINGS TO MIND!

you never had a dog to ground without a collar happydigger

?

did u sell him in the end maaccy ?

e not having a pop mate but this dog was up for sale not long back i was going to leave for him next morning no answer then you told me he went to ground on railway bank with no collar 18 hour dig to get him out :whistling::whistling::icon_redface:

?

i havnt pal no it only takes a couple of mins to put collar on!ya minds at rest then,r lass and kids would be devo if i had to go home wi a missing dog.

?

i havnt pal no it only takes a couple of mins to put collar on!ya minds at rest then,r lass and kids would be devo if i had to go home wi a missing dog.

TRY IT GET ONE IN WITHOUT A COLLAR ITS REAL :boogie: