grayhound / collie X

hancock

i would agree,he is a breeder of this x,i have seen good dogs from his stock in the past,very handy dogs,but be prepared for all the flack that goes with bying one of his,you will get nothing but bad comments from the so called lurcher fraternity on here,this is only an observation from reading other posts on here ref his dogs,i for one have never been into so called good stock from named dogs,you will only get out of a dog what you put in,but this is only my oppinion,good luck in your search

i am looking to get my hands on a grayhound collie X, does any one know a good breader or a member whow is selling,,, many thanks

hello iv got a litter they will be ready at the end of january

sire= is a 23in collie whippet greyhound/ bedlington whippet greyhound deerhound

dam= is a 26in border collie bearded collie greyhound

both parents excel workers day and night will take all quarry

i have 4 dogs and 4 bitches left rough and smooth coated they are 6 weeks old at the minute

they will come wormed to date frontlined and have there first injections and come with a puppy pack and also a dvd of the pups being born and them growing and also have there parents on there too theres some pic on my profile.

not had any experience of handcock myself but the chap who bred my current lurcher has bred and owned lurchers for over 20yrs and wanted to put more collie blood back into his line so bought a handcock puppy he gave it away at 6 months cos it was too sharp with other dogs, too cautious of people(he likes easy going dogs) also too independent -no recall or retrieve so buy with caution cos have heard this from a few people