Trap Making - Step by Step

Hi Chris

I see you were also after some bobwires.

The best thing is for you to have a look at the shop on the website, decide what you want and then PM me. I can work out a combined price for you as there will usually be some P&P savings.

Cheers

John

chris......if you buy any trap making book, make sure you have a copy of john b's it is the best, most informative and simple trap making book i have ever seen, and his shop prices for bob wires etc will struggle to be beaten.

i have made several traps from johns book and can vouch for their efficency and simplisity.........its a must have, for the serious trapper.

atb

sean

It was on my Christmas list but no b*gger took the hint . I had to buy it myself.

All the old tried and tested designs inside one set of covers , tips on improving them, exact measurements ,recomended materials etc -all in really easy to follow format . :thumbs:

chris......if you buy any trap making book, make sure you have a copy of john b's it is the best, most informative and simple trap making book i have ever seen, and his shop prices for bob wires etc will struggle to be beaten.

i have made several traps from johns book and can vouch for their efficency and simplisity.........its a must have, for the serious trapper.

atb

sean

how is that selling for ps has any one got the ling toheforum shop