big issue

just been walking down the local high st and theres this bloke seling the big issue....the c**t was better dressed than me diesigner trainers the lot.i might be wrong but i thought that was there for the homlees ect that were not as "fortunate"as the rest of us.it takes the piss :censored:

Guest alastair

the big issue for me is why dont those lazy c :censored: s get a job instead of standing up the high street allday feeling sorry for thmselves.got me self a good lurcher off one of them f.......ers once he didnt pay his bedsit rent so took his dog for payment,few years back now wouldnt do it knowadays to bloody soft :D .i dont reckon anyone in this economy should be out of work if they really look hard enough.never been out of work since 15 years old.

I USED TO RUN A SHOP ON A HOLIDAY SITE, AND THERE WAS A BLOKE IN THE TOWN SELLING THE BIG ISSUE. HE THEN ASKED IF I HAD ANY CHANGE FOR A CUP OF TEA OR SOMETHING TO EAT, WELL I WAS IN THE MID OF PAINTING MY SHOP SO I SAID I,D GIVE HIM 30 POUND TO HELP DO IT, I TOLD HIM IT WOULD ONLY TAKE A DAY AND I WOULD FEED HIM AS WELL, IN HIS OWN WORDS HE SAID IM NOT PAINTING NO F..KING SHOP WHY SHOULD I, HE SAID I CAN MAKE 50 TO 80 POUND A DAY HERE, jeff

I USED TO RUN A SHOP ON A HOLIDAY SITE, AND THERE WAS A BLOKE IN THE TOWN SELLING THE BIG ISSUE. HE THEN ASKED IF I HAD ANY CHANGE FOR A CUP OF TEA OR SOMETHING TO EAT, WELL I WAS IN THE MID OF PAINTING MY SHOP SO I SAID I,D GIVE HIM 30 POUND TO HELP DO IT, I TOLD HIM IT WOULD ONLY TAKE A DAY AND I WOULD FEED HIM AS WELL, IN HIS OWN WORDS HE SAID IM NOT PAINTING NO F..KING SHOP WHY SHOULD I, HE SAID I CAN MAKE 50 TO 80 POUND A DAY HERE, jeff

tax f*****g free aswell :censored::censored::censored:

You should of kicked him right in the 2 and 1 gang the dossing :censored:

The thing that used to piss me off, is when I was 20 something and having a night out in London, the beggers would ask for money.........then if you refused, as you walked away they would call you a c**t or whatever.

Whenever this happened..........lets just say , I got them to reconsider there approach. ;)

JOEB

You should of kicked him right in the 2 and 1 gang the dossing :censored:

the 2 and 1 gang........... :11: pissed my self ha

I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE SEEN IT BUT IT WAS ON ONE OF THE FIRST MACINTYRE INVESTAGATES ( mind the spelling) THERE WAS A BLOKE BEGGING IN THE STREETS OF LONDON, AND WHEN THEY FOLLOWED HIM HE WAS GETTING CHANGED IN A PARKING LOT, BACK INTO HIS OWN CLOTHES AND HE WAS GETTING INTO A POSH AUDI, THEY LATER WENT TO HIS POSH HOME AND HE ADMITED HE WAS AN UNEMPLOYED BANKER AND WAS MAKING NEARLY 300POUND A DAY BEGGING SO WHY WORK, jeff