2nd on the lamp

SeanTheHawker

Out again last night, was very very dark and a light drizzle was just ending as i arrived at the farm. headed into the first field, only had oen fligth out of that which to be honest, rolf should have had, but he was just blocking the beam to much. continued on down into the next field, spotted a rabbit well out, so put the beam beside it, so i could just see it in the corner of the light, but not actually spooking it to much, walkd up to about 30 yards to it and it bolted, put the beam on it and was was away, made it for it about 3 times but nto connectiong, then eventually he managed to grab it , but not a good hold, had it by teh arse and was gettign dragged about by it, eventually get there in time, and he managed to achor him and the rabbit under a wind bush. was a big big rabbit :o. cut it open and let him have his reward. i know it was a very quick hunt, but im wanting to give him good feed ups of the kills initially, and they in a fortnight or so, go onto multiple kills.

2nd night out, 2 field, 2nd flight, 2nd rabbit on the lamp :D and they say they come in threes lol.

060926.jpg