Jill Ferret found, Menstrie, Clackmannanshire

If anyone's lost a polecat jill in/near Menstrie villiage let me know.

Well handled, pale face and 4 white paws. In good condition, mostly due to the people who's shed its been living under feeding it really well for the last few weeks. I'll put up some posters in the village but wondered if anyone on here might have lost one?

"its prob a shite worker "

How did you come to that conclusion?

Maybe it escaped from a hutch, or was lost to ground.

Hope you find the owner mate, if not give it to a good working home or chap it, wouldnt bother taking it to a ferret rescue centre.

Cheers FTB

If anyone's lost a polecat jill in/near Menstrie villiage let me know.

Well handled, pale face and 4 white paws. In good condition, mostly due to the people who's shed its been living under feeding it really well for the last few weeks. I'll put up some posters in the village but wondered if anyone on here might have lost one?

good work mate pitty every one was ot like you hope you find the owner if not keep it your self

I found an add on the web for a polecat jill in the right area, from 4 weeks ago, so seems hopeful. I e-mailed them, but waiting for a reply.

If its a shit worker I'll hand it on a pet as so far seems very tame, and its pretty. 3 ferrets, 4 ferrets... I only wanted to have 2 jills, but seem to permenantly have more!

I found an add on the web for a polecat jill in the right area, from 4 weeks ago, so seems hopeful. I e-mailed them, but waiting for a reply.

If its a shit worker I'll hand it on a pet as so far seems very tame, and its pretty. 3 ferrets, 4 ferrets... I only wanted to have 2 jills, but seem to permenantly have more!

Steph if you can't find a home let me know I've a friend looking for one.

ATB