blue bull x for sale

i have decided to let the blue bullx's litter brother go sad sale. he looks identicle to the one i had on here the other week. no messers dreamers or time wasters dog must got to working home expected to make 25 tts £200 seriouds dog men only

this is the pic of the one i sold the other day but he looks identicle...NO MESSERS

001-1.jpg

i have decided to let the blue bullx's litter brother go sad sale. he looks identicle to the one i had on here the other week. no messers dreamers or time wasters dog must got to working home expected to make 25 tts £200 seriouds dog men only

this is the pic of the one i sold the other day but he looks identicle...NO MESSERS

001-1.jpg

were u from? and why sell 2 well bred pups in such a short space of time? not having a go just asking :thumbs:

Edited by TYKEY

i'm not here to tell my life story fella. like i said good working home only no wannabe's or messers, i have a few well bred dogs. anyway he's up for grabs he's in good condition wormed uptodate and been jabbed. i never bred these pups so i aint no peddler and havent got any other dogs for sale

Edited by gone poaching