oryt selling a lurcher pup 6 month old 21 inch i want 160 for him he is white with brindle patches reason for sale is that i put my bitch and dog in the back of van and acidently got lined she is due soon and need space this is a genuine sale no time wasters or dog abusers and espescialy no nob heads pm for number thanks no1 poacher

if its 21inch at 6months old i'll be very surprized it makes over 23inch, ive had 4 lurchers that were 21inch at 6months old and they made 22inch/23inch/23inch/23.5inch respectively, so imo then chances of this pup making 25/26inch are very slim

Guest fence_hopper

if its 21inch at 6months old i'll be very surprized it makes over 23inch, ive had 4 lurchers that were 21inch at 6months old and they made 22inch/23inch/23inch/23.5inch respectively, so imo then chances of this pup making 25/26inch are very slim

dont be daft :doh::laugh: pmsl should easily make 25

dont be daft :doh::laugh: pmsl should easily make 25

as i said, just my opinion, and that opinion is based on the 4 lurchers ive owned,