5 more down

Bottom line: my requirements would be a dog to take bunnys 90% of the time (so they better be good at it) but also go after anything else that gets driven out of the bush (i.e. fox and coyote).

Would a stag fill the bill? If so, could one dog be sufficient or would you always require more than one if there is any chance of messing with a yote??

glad to see you are still alive and posting Dan ... when you coming out our way? The new salX slashed his back hock pretty badly so we aren't going anywhere anytime soon, but you are always welcome here before the ice hits!

glad to see you are still alive and posting Dan ... when you coming out our way? The new salX slashed his back hock pretty badly so we aren't going anywhere anytime soon, but you are always welcome here before the ice hits!

I'll tell ya what. I gotta go on a trip here next week but after that gets over I will give a holler and see whats up. Call me sometime in the next day or so even and we can work on some dates.

Caught 5 more coyotes this past weekend. Dogs looked good doin it.

Here are some pics. I aint sure which coyote is which cause my little girl is the camera girl now and she is a bit sporatic to say the least. I dont think she got pics of all of em even but thats OK.

nice big powerfull dog,s fella good going :clapper:

bigshrimp, my dogs eat them bunnies so fast you would never get to em before they were gone.

:laugh: True enough, but I don't think I have to worry about that as it doesn't sound like you'll be letting any of yours go anytime soon ;)

Is there a spot on the web where stag breeders chat (or breeder websites)? Would like to see some more pics of the dogs and ask some more questions 8)