Remote control lamps

Lakeland guns have Optronic remote control 5,000,000 candle power lamps for sale for £72, has anyone had any experience with these lamps or can someone recamend another make and where to get them from. i need a suction cup type because im pretty sure the defender has an aluminium roof.(it is as i just put a fiidge magnet on it, and nothing)

I tried a remote lamp a few years ago but it was too jerky and thought that all the usual field sports retailers like arthur carter and ian hodge would sell a good version,

Any help in finding a good one would be good, ATB and happy new year, Webby

Edited by webby

Cheers but its got to have a suction cup base as all the outer panels on the land rover defender are aluminium and i also want to take it off when not in use and im not willing to pay £130 for a new lightforce lamp then £80 for the staff handle and then another £100 for the double suction cup fitment, that adds up to £310 :icon_eek: , i know its better than a remote controlled lamp but driving for ages with your hand out the window at 3am in january on a wet night is not my cup of tea.and before anyone says anything i do most and prefer to lamp on foot :thumbs: