ferreting partner needed.

you would never think it was hard to find a ferreting partner but over the past couple of years it has been a nightmare. I have taken a few people out but they dont seem to stick to it for long. I have been ferreting on my own for the last 2 seasons and i have alot of land to cover and would be happy for a new ferreting partner so if anyone is in the bristol area and want to come out let me know. Cheers Kev

Best ferreting partner is a good dog mate , they never ever let you down always up for a look out and they can catch em n watch the nets better than any lad lol. My dog is brill she a beauty, i always go out me the dog and the ferrets and thats it , does me .

This her here on a day out hope you like the pic mate.

DSC00062.jpg

Best ferreting partner is a good dog mate , they never ever let you down always up for a look out and they can catch em n watch the nets better than any lad lol. My dog is brill she a beauty, i always go out me the dog and the ferrets and thats it , does me .

This her here on a day out hope you like the pic mate.

DSC00062.jpg

beautiful dog mate, and a nice mixed bag of bunnies too :clapper::thumbs:

Isn't it a real let down after organising everything hours earlier,

when you get the :nea: ph txt saying Nup can't make it for whatever reason...

Usually happens when the person in question has been like this all night >> :yahoo: + :drink: ing...& all..all the while saying :good: yep I'll be there, You get up at 3.00am txt him saying 'hows it going :) ..ya up mate ?....

15 mins later <_< you get the response....

erm..um...ahh ffs oh sorry man ...i got a heedache or this missus got the :realmad: 's ..so sorry man can't make it etc etc..

You just say ..Yep... again he's done the :wankerzo4: alternative as he wasn't really as keen as you ....

& Thats why you own Ferrets and not him , lol...

Then when ya bag a few you txt this letdown :thumbdown:

& tell him of the wonderful action he's missed out on...

4 Hours later you get a reply...

"Ahh well done mate, send me pics, if you got a spare bunny i'd love one...

sorry i didn't make it. Have to get out again with you soon mate'...

ffs :doh::wallbash:

Cheers,

Shaun

Hi Shaun.

Can you give us Europeans an idea why on earth you get up at 3am!!!!I regard my self as an early riser 06.30 am ish,is it due to the fact that there are hundreds of miles of driving to be done before you reach your quarry,or then again does the heat of the day have some bearing on this?

Regards Netfull.