lurcher

just wondering what do you prefere a bitch or dog when you pick a lurcher and why.

good hunting

rew

it dont matter to me kid , the only thing with a dog is it dont come in to season so is not laid up for 4 weeks at a time , apart from that as long as they are both game sex does not come in to it for me.unless she is like dami moore :11: :11:

chris

Edited by chris hickling

Im never going to have another dog, for silly reasons like they wee in your flower pots killing the flowers, on your cherry tomato bush, so when someone pinches a tomato they taste foul (isnt that right Woodga :sick: :laugh: )

Other than that i dont find any difference between dogs and bitches work wise.

MOLL.

Guest oldskool

to be honest, i always found bitches to be that wee bit more obedient. although i've had a few that were far from it! i think dogs like to jostle for the foreman job. there can only be one foreman in my yard :) ! plus like molly says a dog has to cock his leg up on anything he sniffs. mums flower bed usually gets a shower or two. so i think its bitches for me

Edited by oldskool
my bitch cocks her leg up like a dog.can anyone explain this.

good hunting

rew

So does mine, i think its a territory thing...the higher it wee's another dog will think its a bigger the dog? :unsure:

The dog always has to poo on nettles or thistles, i cringe cos the nettles are in contact with his rectum :icon_eek:

Now you mention it oldschool, i agree with you. I think bitches want to please more, therefore behave better and dont try for top dog.

MOLL.