CLULITE Lamp Kit for sale (Like new)

Iv got a CLULITE Lamp with 12V 17amp Battery Shoulder pack with charger/in-car charger and red filter for sale.

I bought it from Arthur Carter field sports this summer for £140 plus £12.99 for the filter.

Its got the ridged plastic coated ally case, two different strength beams and adjustable shoulder strap.

Iv hardly used it at all, shouldn't have bought it to be fair.

I don't do enough lamping at all to warrant having the best Clulite kit Arthur carter has for sale.

Therefore I'd gladly accept £80 for the lot, I live 10 mins drive from Burnley in Lancashire but would will gladly post it

all though postage will be an extra £12 approx via standard royal mail parcel delivery???

Let me know if you interested

cheers Transit

Iv got a CLULITE Lamp with 12V 17amp Battery Shoulder pack with charger/in-car charger and red filter for sale.

I bought it from Arthur Carter field sports this summer for £140 plus £12.99 for the filter.

Its got the ridged plastic coated ally case, two different strength beams and adjustable shoulder strap.

Iv hardly used it at all, shouldn't have bought it to be fair.

I don't do enough lamping at all to warrant having the best Clulite kit Arthur carter has for sale.

Therefore I'd gladly accept £80 for the lot, I live 10 mins drive from Burnley in Lancashire but would will gladly post it

all though postage will be an extra £12 approx via standard royal mail parcel delivery???

Let me know if you interested

cheers Transit

do you know the lamp model? and is it scope mounted or hand held?

Thanks coupe

do you know the lamp model? and is it scope mounted or hand held?

Im not sure off hand pal where will i find that info on the lamp itself???? i can check for you if so?? its hand held but the handle screws of and can be attached to an adapter of some sort to mount it to your scopes if i remember rightly, there all standard fittings as far as im aware the clulite range. somebody on here will know better if you ask the question.

if you visit arthur carter fieldsports web site its the lamp kit number six.

hope that helps pal

Dan