Aldi night vision device

my mrs bought me one last year there ok just for spotting but you cant make out the outline of a rabbit at 40yrds you just get glare back off the eyes, i only took it out a few times. there not waterproof either which was a bit dissapointing.

there ok just for checking whats about before you stick the lamp on and if thats all you want it for it would be worth getting but there nothing special, i dropped mine down the stairs and it stopped working i havent told the mrs yet but if i was gonna get another i'd save the extra.

you will probably find they will swap it or give you the money back if you take it in,do you have the reciept? give it a go.

atb

it's in the depths of a landfil site by now mate i didn't keep the receipt and threw it about 4months back i didn't expect them to get them back in otherwise i would have, apparently though the ones lidl had in at a similar time was far superior for similar money if ever they get them in again i'll give one a go

you will probably find they will swap it or give you the money back if you take it in,do you have the reciept? give it a go.

atb

it's in the depths of a landfil site by now mate i didn't keep the receipt and threw it about 4months back i didn't expect them to get them back in otherwise i would have, apparently though the ones lidl had in at a similar time was far superior for similar money if ever they get them in again i'll give one a go

Lidls have them in today !

Lidls night vision

Edited by Blacksheep

gutted i'm skint i've been christmas shopping today!

Tried 3 different Lidls today , all sold out

they have them down here try asking if they will order one for you from another store i noticed them on wednesday and was gonna start a thread then.

gutted i'm skint i've been christmas shopping today!

Tried 3 different Lidls today , all sold out

they have them down here try asking if they will order one for you from another store i noticed them on wednesday and was gonna start a thread then.

hi got one and for £99 i think its a bargin . its digital so not the same at the gen1 night vision with a tube . this one you can turn it on in the day as it doesnt have a tube in side . with the built in ir its good for about 70 yards but with a laser fitted you can see out to 150 yards