deer hound bull gray x saluki bull gray hound pup

the pups back for sale pick of the litter this pup was sold but never picked the pup up this pup will make 27" and is a blue brindle stong pup £150 12 weeks old pm em if interested . thanks no messers and good home wanted for this pup

went down to leeds from scotland with my mate to he bought a pup from this litter, i saw this pup n its a credit to this guy for the condition of these pups...really strong looking pups...the dam looked in good nic as well considering she had a litter of pups...

i cant believe someone bought this pup then never picked the pup up...my mates pup is really coming on...atb with the pup mate :thumbs:

Edited by big marty

went down to leeds from scotland with my mate to he bought a pup from this litter, i saw this pup n its a credit to this guy for the condition of these pups...really strong looking pups...the dam looked in good nic as well considering she had a litter of pups...

i cant believe someone bought this pup then never picked the pup up...my mates pup is really coming on...atb with the pup mate :thumbs:

thanks mate hope pups doing well and keep in touch mate on how hes going im keep the small one iv made my pick

so is it a dog or a bitch or are you not shure??

its a dog mate . smith cant answer as he cant get into the forum for some reason , every time he signs in it says

[#1000] You are not allowed to visit this forum.

maybe some 1 ( moderators ) could enlighten to the reason why ?

atb jackard