2 Harris hawks STOLEN

Kat

On the morning of the 13th of December two Harris hawks were stolen from my weathering lawn in Wakefield. Both these birds are in flying condition and were equiped with a single leg bell each.

I believe that the culprits must be part of the falconry community as the Harris hawks that were taken also shared the lawn with two registerable species that were left unmolested.

Anyone being offered Harris hawks please be aware of this. The female has a plucked right leg both hawks are greatly missed.

(RING NUMBERS CAN BE SUPPLIED TO ANYONE BUT WILL NOT FOR NOW BE PUBLISHED)

The female hh is mine. She's an imprint and soppy tame and im devastated :( This bird is my world and all I ask is if you have any info or can just keep your ears open for an adult male & female hh being offered possibly cheap please pm me on either here or on IFF where theres a thread running too. She's at hunting weight and is in top condition. She doesn't like dogs. She has a distinctive plucked right leg too. Here's a couple of pics of my female. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Kat

post-10422-126092108846_thumb.jpg

post-10422-126092114766_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...

Just wanted to refresh this info... My Harris hawk still hasn't shown up but theres quite a few that seem to be on the loose around the UK.

If you are offered a mature female hh with an IBR ring ending 44 please contact the IBR or me immediately and if you are offered one unrung that fits her picture and description please be cautious as it could possibly be her.

Thanks for looking again guys.. any info will be much appreciated xx

Edited by Kat