Digging Boots

Hi all,

I know the boots topic has been done to death but was just wondering where the best shop in the south wales area is to try some different boots on i.e Meindl/Lowa's.

Would just buy them off the internet but I like to try before I buy.

Any Ideas??

Cheers,

BB

thers a place in talbot gren by argos etc that sells them its a hiking/outdoor shop also place in newport road thats alsoa outdoor shop

Hi Chez,

The Cotswold Shop - Went there today hoping to find a pair but they had nothing that you'd wanna dig in. Maybe the meindl borneo/burma at a push.

Thanks for the reply.

BB

if you live near rhondda cynon taf area there is a little shop in the indoor market in aberdare. He supplies fieldsport equipment (fishing, shooting, hiking and various other bits and pieces). When I looked in there the other day he had a couple of variety of different type boots which might suit you. There is a pair of high boots that come up around your shin which were called a countryman boot, they looked ok for using in the field. If you are up and around that area pop in and have a look.