Hi All

I'm trying to track down some info on a litter sister bitch to my Bull x

The details are:-

Bitch's name 'Q' my bitch is called 'B'

'Q' Red bitch and 'B' all black bitch

I got 'B' of a mate in Telford when she was 20 weeks old he owned them both at the time, he bought them at 8 weeks from the breeder.

The Dam to them is a 30" Black Track greyhound Derby winner called Zig Zag Dutchy, who has bred to derby winners one called Zig Zag Bullet and the other called Zig Zag Dutchyman.

The sire is a Bullyson Pit bull bred dog, a big chocolate coloured dog I think, he's well known in the Pit Bull competition world dead weight dragging ect.

I would just like to find out how 'Q' has turned out.

As 'B' is one of them dogs that's a pleasure to own gives 110% on all her quarry just an awesome first cross bitch.

Any help would be appreciated

All the best J.D.P

Zigzag Dutchy is a DOG and he never won the greyhound derby :whistling: although I think he still holds the track record for the 460mtr at Wimbledon

Cheers Chaz

It may be I have the breeding wrong way round mate and the greyhound is the sire and Bull the dam side I need to ask my mate in Telford it,s 3yrs ago and I'm struggling remembering my f****ing name at times nowerdays :icon_redface:

If any one knows anything about the BUll X Bitch called 'Q' thats suposed to have any of the Ziz Zag and Bullyson breeding in it's lines which ever way round it is can they pm me or let me know how it's turned out :thumbs:

Many thanks lads/lassies

Zigzag Dutchy is a DOG and he never won the greyhound derby :whistling: although I think he still holds the track record for the 460mtr at Wimbledon

Cheers Chaz

It may be I have the breeding wrong way round mate and the greyhound is the sire and Bull the dam side I need to ask my mate in Telford it,s 3yrs ago and I'm struggling remembering my f****ing name at times nowerdays :icon_redface:

If any one knows anything about the BUll X Bitch called 'Q' thats suposed to have any of the Ziz Zag and Bullyson breeding in it's lines which ever way round it is can they pm me or let me know how it's turned out :thumbs:

Many thanks lads/lassies

Chaz

I have been on to the lad in Telford who I bought the bitch of my mistake the dam was ZigZag Bullet she was the dam to ZigZag Dutchy and ZigZag Dutchyman :notworthy:

Cheers peeps