some people just cant wait for others to fail. now you owe it to yourself and the pup, to prove em all wrong.

tell ya what there is no better feeling. stick to it, do your best for you, and your dog. things will come good. then all the doubters will have to eat humble pie.

but for gods sake dont prove them right, cos everything thats been said will then be justified. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: all the best with him.....

very good advise and words there mate thank you dont worry i will do good buy this pup :thumbs:

and to poppy bailey was a lurcher not a terrier i no it dont make a diffrence about the dog but it did to me

Edited by leannelurcher

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope you dont this time as i see Bailey is up for rehoming already so some people may suggest you ruined him.

ruined him :wallbash::wallbash: dont people make mistakes like .and not my problem that bailey is up for re homing again

Just as i was starting to feel bad for yah :doh:

Lets hope you dont this time as i see Bailey is up for rehoming already so some people may suggest you ruined him.

ruined him :wallbash::wallbash: dont people make mistakes like .and not my problem that bailey is up for re homing again

How do you know that? Somebody obviously thought they could fix what you broke but realised they couldnt.Personally i dont think you should of got another dog.And you wouldnt take Bailey out for fear of someone taking him off you.Well a terrier will be no different and if i remeber rightly the area you live have very small gardens and some just a yard with not enough room to swing a cat so if you get scared again how is dog gonna exercise??? Prob same way as Bailey, biting,chewing,shaggin.........

ruined him wallbash.gifwallbash.gif dont people make mistakes like .and not my problem that bailey is up for re homing again

The pup looks a cracker

BUT

that last comment........it IS YOUR problem that he is up for rehoming again, if you loved that dog at all, you would at least care that he is being passed on already, you may not be able to do anything about it but you should not justify it by saying it is not your problem!

wallbash.gif

ruined him wallbash.gifwallbash.gif dont people make mistakes like .and not my problem that bailey is up for re homing again

The pup looks a cracker

BUT

that last comment........it IS YOUR problem that he is up for rehoming again, if you loved that dog at all, you would at least care that he is being passed on already, you may not be able to do anything about it but you should not justify it by saying it is not your problem!

wallbash.gif

:thumbs::clapper::notworthy:

The pup looks a cracker

when you sell a dog to some one who said he wants it .then he sells it what do i do run around the streets crying .other people on here sell they dogs all the time get on there backs about .like people get rid of 2 year old lurcher on here for terriers all the time are they wrong and what if the other person sells the dog its not the last owners problem at all but i forgot the hunting life is the judgement site .you haev all had it in for me since day one at least im honest about bailey and never told no lies about him and i did love bailey alot and was hard to let him go ask mick he new i was trashed about bailey going .but my kids were terrifed of him so it was him who had to go and to be honest i am botherd about bailey being passed about but what does shouting and kicking off achive nothing at all

BUT

wallbash.gif

The pup looks a cracker

when you sell a dog to some one who said he wants it .then he sells it what do i do run around the streets crying .other people on here sell they dogs all the time get on there backs about .like people get rid of 2 year old lurcher on here for terriers all the time are they wrong and what if the other person sells the dog its not the last owners problem at all but i forgot the hunting life is the judgement site .you haev all had it in for me since day one at least im honest about bailey and never told no lies about him and i did love bailey alot and was hard to let him go ask mick he new i was trashed about bailey going .but my kids were terrifed of him so it was him who had to go and to be honest i am botherd about bailey being passed about but what does shouting and kicking off achive nothing at all

BUT

wallbash.gif

The pup looks a cracker

BUT

wallbash.gif

The pup looks a cracker

BUT

wallbash.gif

thumbs.gifclapper.gifnotworthy.gif

Fair enough Leanne, i dont think people are having ago because of the fact you couldn't cope but more of the fact that you have gone out and got ANOTHER HIGH DRIVE puppy, this puppy wont be any easier than Bailey icon_eek.gif

I don't like the fact that you went on about your love for him and then you make a statement like you did about it not being your problem, it is your problem because YOU rehomed him into a un-suitable home, you obviously didnt check this guy out at all and as a result Bailey will soon be on his 3rd home, at what age.......8 months?? and in how many weeks?

People may think i am talking bollox but i help rehome dogs that people 'get fed up with' can't control' or simply can't be bothered with, last week i tried very very hard to help a 7month old Husky who was on his 4th home in his short life and 2 of them in less than 3 weeks and to be honest, it makes me sick that people go out and buy a puppy without thinking it through properly hmm.gif

It only takes one person to screw a dog up but that dog, as a result has to lead a screwed up life!!

I don't wish to argue with you, i just hope you are prepared for the hyperness/keeness/drive of the puppy you have *chosen* to share your life, and i really, for his sake, hope you do well by him thumbs.gif

Edited by Hollie

The pup looks a cracker

BUT

wallbash.gif

thumbs.gifclapper.gifnotworthy.gif

Fair enough Leanne, i dont think people are having ago because of the fact you couldn't cope but more of the fact that you have gone out and got ANOTHER HIGH DRIVE puppy, this puppy wont be any easier than Bailey icon_eek.gif

I don't like the fact that you went on about your love for him and then you make a statement like you did about it not being your problem, it is your problem because YOU rehomed him into a un-suitable home, you obviously didnt check this guy out at all and as a result Bailey will soon be on his 3rd home, at what age.......8 months?? and in how many weeks?

People may think i am talking bollox but i help rehome dogs that people 'get fed up with' can't control' or simply can't be bothered with, last week i tried very very hard to help a 7month old Husky who was on his 4th home in his short life and 2 of them in less than 3 weeks and to be honest, it makes me sick that people go out and buy a puppy without thinking it through properly hmm.gif

It only takes one person to screw a dog up but that dog, as a result has to lead a screwed up life!!

I don't wish to argue with you, i just hope you are prepared for the hyperness/keeness/drive of the puppy you have *chosen* to share your life, and i really, for his sake, hope you do well by him thumbs.gif

Bailey was 4 weeks younger than my pup who aint 7 month til 15th so his life been shorter and passed from pillar to post.Like a few have said i think it will only be a matter of time before Paddy is up for grabs with a made up excuse for parting as i dont think you would admit to failing yet again!