Iv got 10 lab pups for sale 3 black 6 gold and one white with excellent five generation pedigree to include lots of FTCH. Stunning chunky pups from working mother (family pet). If interested PM me now they are ready a week Saturday, act quick reservations already booking 3. Handled by children, partially house-trained.

Will get pics up soon

Father is a friends dog with a excellent pedigree hip and eye

Price= £380

Location= Pencoed

If interested pm me please.

you might fare better if you also put up the dams hip score and eye test result. Also theres no such thing as a gold or a white lab....they come in yellow, black or chocolate and no other colour.

too much weight on joints is no good either,

for a working dog she should be fitter than that,

I couldnt find any reference to her being a working dog, could you? I did see she was a family pet though! Imagine if they were Borders, the crap people would get!!!

'you might fare better if you also put up the dams hip score and eye test result. Also theres no such thing as a gold or a white lab....they come in yellow, black or chocolate and no other colour. '

You actually get fox red aswell, but i agree if you dont have eye test and hip score, not worth that much, give the pedigree of Dam and Sire.

from working mother,pet read full paragraph,i commented on the first picture where she looks fat

rearing 10 pups is a hard task for the dam and both mother and pups look well,

but 380 pound a pup is way over the top even if she has good eye and hip score,

for a mother she looks about right in wieght it is very hard on them .

and the price is cheap as i paid 500 for my lab and thay normaly go between 250 for no papers and 600 with around lincolnshire .

things are only worth what people are prepared the pay in the end .so if you want one ull pay what ever the price is .

p.s thay all look in tiptop condition so very well done.m

'you might fare better if you also put up the dams hip score and eye test result. Also theres no such thing as a gold or a white lab....they come in yellow, black or chocolate and no other colour. '

You actually get fox red aswell, but i agree if you dont have eye test and hip score, not worth that much, give the pedigree of Dam and Sire.

The fox red is a shade of yellow. It states from light cream to fox red in describing yellow.