lurcher dog 100% day and night

after hours of thinking and i have no other option but to trade in my lucher (collie greyhound x bull greyhound)and me gaining an underkeepers position and only room for one dog i have to sell my 19 month old lurcher dog who has had hours and hours of time as i am only 16 and have alot of spare time which is all spent with him. he is very biddable and always looking to please. he will work day and night without fail. would make a pet but working home is prefered.buyer must travel first to see will buy trial given to any serious buyers. call me on 07530687912 as i do not have acsess to the internet consantly. thanks jack

after hours of thinking and i have no other option but to trade in my lucher (collie greyhound x bull greyhound)and me gaining an underkeepers position and only room for one dog i have to sell my 19 month old lurcher dog who has had hours and hours of time as i am only 16 and have alot of spare time which is all spent with him. he is very biddable and always looking to please. he will work day and night without fail. would make a pet but working home is prefered.buyer must travel first to see will buy trial given to any serious buyers. call me on 07530687912 as i do not have acsess to the internet consantly. thanks jack

post-35227-125908799302_thumb.jpg