Not a bad day

Things have been a bit quiet so far this season between work and a few blank days,but managed to get out sunday to what is usually a good bet once the cover is down,the place looked well used when i got there so dropped my b&t dog Doug in and waited a while as this is a fairly big spot(no more than 5ft deep but about 100m from top to bottom holes)After a bit of a runaround he settled at 0.8 and i broke in to him soon after well in control of the situation Doug was lifted and the .410 did its bit..As it looked so well run i then tried the red dog Bill who eventually found at the bottom end of the earth,put it straight to a stopend and a couple of shovel fulls got me through to the dog holding the quarry that unusually made no attempt to retaliate,both where lifted from the dig and the quarry released.Bill went back to ground while i backfilled and when i finished found him at 0.6 close to my 1st dig soon got to him but he had hold of it's arse mid tube and it soon moved on.After this Bill struglled to find again and to be honest it got to the poin that i thought he'd fail as he was all over the place but not getting anywhere When it looked like we'd lost i walked him over the earth and he shot into the very bottom hole and kicked off straight away,after a easy 4 footer i got to him making up for lost time and this was also released.Trouble is now,both dogs (due to the lack of work)whern't as steady as i'd like and need a few weeks off..So now i've got the time i've got no dogs to work And to make things worse i gave away a working dog about a month ago as i was so pissed off with the way things where going....Sorry no pics