Hunt badge pictures

Impressive collection there wolfie :notworthy: ever thought about arranging them regionally or alphabetically :tongue2:

Y.I.S Leeview

I used to have them in order then i moved house and and took them out of the case i will rearange them one day . I bet you have some nice coursing club badges that would look good in my case .Wolfie

Nice Wolfie, have you got any from abroad?

Tom, where did you get the badges made? Looking to get some done for our digging club, also would like to get some embroided ones done.

YIS WAZ

Hi i have a few foxhunting ones from abroad .america .new zealand .ireland .Mbc badge company are prob the biggest hunt badge maker at the min they also do cloth patches have a look on there web site

Impressive collection there wolfie :notworthy: ever thought about arranging them regionally or alphabetically :tongue2:

Y.I.S Leeview

I used to have them in order then i moved house and and took them out of the case i will rearange them one day . I bet you have some nice coursing club badges that would look good in my case .Wolfie

:yes: but I'll never match your collection if I keep giving them away, have some unmarked 3 day Waterloo Cup Cards from the 90's saving them for my retirement fund on fleabay :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview