Putting Up For Sale For My Mate ,Suluki Grey Bitch 2 1/2 Yrs Old This Bitch Does Well On The Lamp And Daytime But She Doesnt Like The Red Skins , Shes Like A Rocket Catches Long Hears No Probz , Reason For sale is as said above no good for the red skin hes looking for £150 for her may go abit lower he just wants his money back Thanks Wolly edited to add a number if intrested,

ask for connon ;)

post-32347-125863519329_thumb.jpg

Edited by Wolly

Putting Up For Sale For My Mate ,Suluki Grey Bitch 2 1/2 Yrs Old This Bitch Does Well On The Lamp And Daytime But She Doesnt Like The Red Skins , Shes Like A Rocket Catches Long Hears No Probz , Reason For sale is as said above no good for the red skin hes looking for £150 for her may go abit lower he just wants his money back Thanks Wolly edited to add a number if intrested,

ask for connon ;)

what has she done mate?

ask for connon ;)

what has she done mate?

hares and rabbits

ask for connon ;)

wer abouts in barnsley mate i'm in darfield