kangoo for sale

Guest jordbullcross

Guest jordbullcross

Hi iv gt my kangoo for sale its gt 4months tax and 12months mot. Its a 1.4 petrol on a v reg 89000 miles. It has 5 seats and plenty of room for the dogs, it starts first time, good lil work horse and is in good condition as its clean in side and out.

Bad Points is that it needs a wheel bearin doin but it still drives ok just a bit noisy. Also the back cillinder needs fixin as it leaks oil.

Pm me and il send a pic off me phone. I wud like 500 ono cheers Jord.

Guest jordbullcross

Hi iv gt my kangoo for sale its gt 4months tax and 12months mot. Its a 1.4 petrol on a v reg 89000 miles. It has 5 seats and plenty of room for the dogs, it starts first time, good lil work horse and is in good condition as its clean in side and out.

Bad Points is that it needs a wheel bearin doin but it still drives ok just a bit noisy. Also the back cillinder needs fixin as it leaks oil.

or wud swap for a small 4x4

2 mot fail so how 12 months mot