swap Weihrauch HW80

i have my Weihrauch HW80k wanting to swap for a terrier collor and locator, mk1 mk3?? the gun has a scope on but the safty catch is missing, i know you can get it replaced but i have never needed two i am in a little village called steeton near to keighley, skipton i carnt put pics on because i dont know how to, the gun is in fair condition and will come with some pellets

Edited by tommy100

i have my Weihrauch HW80k wanting to swap for a terrier collor and locator, mk1 mk3?? the gun has a scope on i am in a little village called steeton near to keighley, skipton i carnt put pics on because i dont know how to, the gun is in fair condition and will come with some pellets

what scopes on the gun mate?????

i have my Weihrauch HW80k wanting to swap for a terrier collor and locator, mk1 mk3?? the gun has a scope on i am in a little village called steeton near to keighley, skipton i carnt put pics on because i dont know how to, the gun is in fair condition and will come with some pellets

what scopes on the gun mate?????

its a webley 3-9 x40 with 9xzoom

i have my Weihrauch HW80k wanting to swap for a terrier collor and locator, mk1 mk3?? the gun has a scope on but the safty catch is missing, i know you can get it replaced but i have never needed two i am in a little village called steeton near to keighley, skipton i carnt put pics on because i dont know how to, the gun is in fair condition and will come with some pellets

ive got a mk3 to swap you if your interested working condition im in manchester 07870496161 cheers