The new webley guns

Does anyone have any experiance with the new webley spring guns, think they are called the value max range.

I'm after something like that in .177 formy grandad to use when he comes shoooting with me or when he goes up to farm (he doesn't get on with my ultra toowell haha)

so if anyone has one please let me know what they are like or if anyone can reccomend others similar (don't want any more chinese naff).

Cheers

Paddy

Does anyone have any experiance with the new webley spring guns, think they are called the value max range.

I'm after something like that in .177 formy grandad to use when he comes shoooting with me or when he goes up to farm (he doesn't get on with my ultra toowell haha)

so if anyone has one please let me know what they are like or if anyone can reccomend others similar (don't want any more chinese naff).

Cheers

Paddy

There Rated qutie well on the airgun bbs forum and you lnow what there like.

Richard

Cheers

Paddy

There Rated qutie well on the airgun bbs forum and you lnow what there like.

Richard

Can't be too bad then ey. Think i'll go and have a look at one, if they are as good as advert says then they will be well worth £90. I'm yet to read a test wright up in airgunner though.

Paddy