cz 527 222 just got 243 and wont be needing this any more rifle and scope mounts only f2f sale co durham £150

mate im realy suprised you not had any replys! iv got the same rifle ita a great caliber for fox! iv got a 243 as well for deer but keep my 222 just for foxes so mabe because you not had any replys keep it? it looks in very good nik

Hi mate, I'm in the process of obtaining my FAC. I've been told this will take about one month. Can you give a few more details on the condition of your gun? I'm actually looking at a .22 but if I was interested in this gun could I send you the pennies and would you keep it until I get my FAC? Shouldn't be a problem as I have had a shotgun for 24 years, and the land I shoot on is already approved, and I'm a member of my local Wildfowlers club. Any more pics? Cheers, much appreciated. DaveG.

Hi mate, I'm in the process of obtaining my FAC. I've been told this will take about one month. Can you give a few more details on the condition of your gun? I'm actually looking at a .22 but if I was interested in this gun could I send you the pennies and would you keep it until I get my FAC? Shouldn't be a problem as I have had a shotgun for 24 years, and the land I shoot on is already approved, and I'm a member of my local Wildfowlers club. Any more pics? Cheers, much appreciated. DaveG.

Plinge

You're unlikely to get a ticket for a centrefire as your first rifle unless you're mentored that is

Plinge

You're unlikely to get a ticket for a centrefire as your first rifle unless you're mentored that is

i got this 222 on a open ticket with my 1st fac with no conditions on it