Just found this site

Guest govelforn

Guest govelforn

As far as I know she's got Deerhound x Greyhound and Greyhound x Bedlington.

Definately got 4 legs but was just 8 months old at the time of the photo so was saving herself for future training.

14 months old now and coming on nicely. By the way the dog in the basket is a bedlington x whippet and hopefully is a future sire, if he can muster the energy.

Guest Ditch_Shitter
By the way the dog in the basket is a bedlington x whippet.

:good: Spot on! Hey!!! :D That's exactly what I suspected and that's what my mate had! Long, fine, silky, sort of sparse coat, yeah? Looks like they've been bald and it's never really grown back to a proper density? That's how his one always struck me, anyway. Other than that, that could have been a shot of his one. Only that one ran completely out of energy some years ago - if ye know what I mean :(

Anyway, yeppers, Nelson's right. I did threaten him, to make him take the piss :unsure: But me? Hell, I just do it for the sake of it!!! :rofl:

We just like to ensure our new mates have a bit of skin on 'em, mate. That's all! :D (Well, that and ...... :drink: !)

Welcome to the cabaret! :good: